Wednesday, June 25

take your daughter to work day


I got up early this morning and went to my dads work. I've been thinking about going out there for a while and today I had an hour before I had to go to work and I was already in my car and the radio on had my coffee I was ready for a drive. So I drove across Omaha it was about a 20 minute drive. When I got there I didn't know if I could just walk threw the door that said do not come in unless you are apart of the staff. The lady sitting on the other side of a big glass window asked "can I help you?" I said "yes, is mark davis here?" she said "mark you have someone here to see you" he comes around the corner with his glasses down on his nose and said "HI!" with a big smile on his face, he goes on "that’s my daughter!" and they all asked "what he did to me" aka "why is she on crutches" and he was explaining it the long way… so I kind of took over so I could sum up the conversation and visit with my dad. It was soo nice to be there he told everyone .. "that’s my daughter that’s my daughter!" and when I left I was walking out and he says again "that’s my daughter!" he was soo happy to see me and he was so proud to tell everyone who I was. It just gave me the best feeling in the whole world! My daddy was happy to see me. awww

No comments: