My cousin was upset with me telling her no, (about letting her use my work discount). said all of these mean things and the whole I never want to talk to you again thing. I never really got mad about it, I knew she was just upset. I just couldn't believe her being 8 months older than I she didn't have any tact. It was as if she had never been told no before in her life she just wanted to get her way and said everything she could trying to get her way. It was all over texting so it wasn't like she didn't have time to think before she sent the message. It wasn't like we were screaming on the phone at each other and you say something out anger she had to type it (as we all know can take a minute or longer depending on how long the message is). I was shocked. anyways half of the messages where to long thankfully I didn't have to read you are such a ..... and then the message would end. so who knows. I was talking with my dad telling him this story and he said oh yeah I already know your aunt already told me. So now I know its getting around the family... Sunday night I'm at work she text's me and says " I need my best friend back!" "I need to talk to you!" she said "can't you go to the bathroom for a few minutes so I can talk to you!" I said "No, I'm the only one working" she throws a fit. trying to get her way again. I was thinking someone had died by the way she was acting. so I quick call her and said "whats going on I can't talk to you right now" She said "oh i was just trying to get my way. .. you can call me when you get off of work" WHAT!!!! OMG! I said " you really need to stop doing that and hung up the phone!"
Ok I get off of work and I call her and I'm on my way to the local Jimmy Johns and my phone dies.. oops.. so its after midnight i didn't call her back she texted me to tell me shes going to bed.
Next day, Monday I'm off so I thought I would give her a call to find out what is going on I now know its not life or death so I called and she complained about her other friends for about 40 minutes and all this drama that she has created her self! She wanted the cousin of these 2 girls to get along. apparently it was a family falling out and now everyone is upset with her because she was trying to get the 3 of them and her to hang out. so after she was done complaining I said sooo do you know why this all started .. she said no why i said because you wanted these people to get along and they didn't want to and now they are mad at you. so don't try to help people who don't want the help.. ..
She had said about someone "well she was acting like a 2 year old so I did the same thing back." I'm sure that's not what we are to do when we grow up we are to look past that and say "I'm not going to go down to that level I'm going to act my age" not to forget to point out she was just acting like a 2 year old on her own when she was mad at me about me telling her no.
And she wants to walk around and say she is a "Jehovah Witness" well shes not acting very godly at these moments is she.
So anyways my whole point is... after this whole fight and this whole conversation I start to think you do kind of become more distant after each fight that you have when you get older.. you kind of separate your self from that. It didn't feel like ya I'm so happy to talk to you ... after you say all those mean things to me... maybe its just another faze in my life maybe it will go away and the next time I go to see her it will be exciting. idk maybe this is the straw that broke the camels back.
No comments:
Post a Comment