Thursday, June 12

Sister "karriann" came to town

"But its Gauche" my sister says..
I say "I don't care what it is I'm trying to take a picture of you, besides I don't know what that means."
She goes on "Gauche .. Prada.. Coach .. you know.. "
I said nope have no idea... its taking up to much room put it on the floor so I can take a picture .. I mean on the table I don't care get it out of my shot. . "
"How about like this .. with my Starbucks"
I said "We are not doing a Starbucks commercial I just want my a picture of my sister!"
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
"Yes I did" I went on "Sit up and smile and look like you love me! "
All in all it was good to see my sister. My dads wife was rude like always trying to tell me my dad was going to be taking a nap so my sister wouldn't come over to the house. I have to put up with her so she can deal with me and my sister and we will come over when ever we want to! I wish my dad would wake up and smell the coffee and realize that shes always has treated us different... like we are beneath her. The fact is .. no matter what she does we will always be my daddy's girls.
I can get as mad as I want at my sister but no one shall ever say anything rude to her or about her because I'll always be the first one to stick up for her. We have our little fights and little arguments and all it means is that we love each other, its the only way we know how to show it sometimes. When I tell her you drive me nuts .. it really means I love you so much! We are our own dysfunctional family, and i love it, I also miss it. Thankfully its summer so we will be seeing more of each other.. It is easier to travel in the summer than the winter.
we have so much in common and that's more than likely why we can get on each others nerves. Like when we went shopping and we pick out the same thing every time. I was looking at some drinking glasses and I said I LOVE THIS ONE she said "I already own them" ha!

No comments: